ASIC/RTL Design Engineer – Bristol – AI – Global Semiconductor!
I am looking for a Senior level ASIC Design Engineer to join my client in their Chip team based in Bristol. I am looking for an experienced ASIC Design engineer who has a proven track record in the design of complex digital ICs, with demonstrable skills in digital ASIC Hardware Design, from specification to RTL, and including support for Functional Verification and chip-level integration.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global semiconductor company who very much have a ‘start-up’ environment feel, you will participate in all aspects of design, working at block and chip level.
- Excellent RTL design skills
- Clear ability to take designs through all stages of the lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of digital simulation tools and techniques
- Experience in the Integration of 3rd party IP such as PLL, POR, PHY, SRAM, OTP, USB, MIPI
- A proven ability in scripting and flow automation methods
- An awareness of design impact on timing, area & power
- Working knowledge of Synthesis
- Experience of Functional Verification
As a top company my client offers benefits which not only include a competitive salary but also Share Options, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection cover and life insurance to name a few!
Or for a more detailed discussion contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107