As the successful ASIC Design Engineer, you will be developing skills in state-of-the-art design and verification tools and implementing market leading designs.
Joining the Manchester team will provide the opportunities to work in many aspects of networking chip design from specification, through design and verification. You will also contribute to the development of complex, industry-leading, integrated circuits used in the world's switching infrastructure.
The job involves the design and verification of ASIC modules.
The work undertaken is project based and the successful individual will work with both the Design team and Verification Team focusing on the design and verification of chips for switching in core networks and large-scale data centres.
Very competitive salary offered with excellent benefits; the exact details will depend on the quality of experience.
- Good relevant degree (Electronics, Computer Science, Maths or similar).
- VLSI digital design.
- Hardware description languages (such as Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL).
- Verification methodologies and libraries (in particular, UVM is an advantage).
- Software programming/scripting languages (such as C/C++, Perl and Python).
- Ability to own a significant block or sub-block.
- Ability to analyse complex problems which exist at different levels of abstraction and hierarchy.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107