Market leader new to Bristol! Global semiconductor company seeking new UK based team! ASIC Design Engineers from graduate through to senior (5-10 years)
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a relatively new UK team to be based in Bristol and be integral in company growth and success from the UK. My client is a leader in in wireless technology for the IoT, designing chips from first principals to final silicon product.
This is a great chance to be part of a group where you can see your work in products on the market. Their SoC products are used by world leading brands in a wide variety of applications, including wireless PC peripherals, gaming, sports and fitness, mobile phone accessories, consumer electronics, toys, healthcare, and automation.
As a part of the SoC team you will be responsible for digital IC design, integration and verification, developing my clients first generation of world-leading ultra-low power Wi-Fi devices. Key responsibilities
Qualifications and skills
- Development of Wi-Fi products, including microcontrollers and connectivity.
- Digital IC design and verification
- Logic synthesis and static timing analysis
- IC design adaptions and synthesis for FPGA
- Top level integration and verification
- System analysis
- Architectural decisions
- Specification work on sub modules or at chip level
- BSc/MSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Preferably experience in digital IC design, verification, synthesis, static timing analysis or pre-silicon prototyping
As a top company you can expect to receive excellent benefits including flexible working, a competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plans, medical insurance and a bonus.
For more information and to apply contact Rachel Mason - 0118 9881107