Our client, one of the most successful and inventive technology companies on the planet is looking for an ASIC System Architect to join their team based in Munich.
This company has revolutionised so many areas our world, from cars to consumer household goods, and continues to lead the way in developing a connected world. They offer the most exciting challenges in chip design and are now seeking an ASIC System Architect to work on cutting-edge MEMS consumer IC projects. There is great scope to prove your worth and progress quickly up through the ranks.
As the ASIC System Architect, you will focus on top level system architecture for leading-edge MEMS consumer sensor ASICs, and coordinate the design of ASIC modules and interfaces. You will also be responsible for product validation and assessment of qualification results.
You will have:
- An excellent academic background, with a M.Sc. / Dipl.-Ing. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field.
- Several years’ experience working within ASIC Design or system architecture, ideally in ASICs for MEMS sensors
- Knowledge of the latest EDA tools for chip design and system level modelling
- Excellent language skills in English
- You must be a fast learner, with plenty of enthusiasm and a knack for picking up new things quickly
Aside from exciting technical challenges and an inspiring work environment, our client offers a whole wealth of generous benefits to ensure their employees stay well looked after, happy and motivated.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided.
To apply for this position as ASIC System Architect, contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources today.