I am looking for a Digital Verification Engineer to come and join my client, a Global Semiconductor company with a long history of being one of the leading EDA companies. You will be part of a growing team developing new technology on cutting edge projects in Semiconductor IP design. This role offers fantastic career progression opportunities in numerous areas so is the perfect role if you are looking for new challenges and responsibilities. You will be working closely with the Architect team demonstrating your knowledge to assemble complex verification plans.
My client also has sites in Plymouth and Poole and are happy for Engineers to work from either of these sites should it be better suited to you. Requirements:
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering with 4+ years of experience in digital verification.
- Experience with verification process and best practices applied to complex digital designs.
- Understanding of verification of industry standard buses and fabrics
- Proficient in writing verification plans and defining functional coverage metrics.
- Knowledge of current verification methods, using System Verilog, UVM & SVA.
- Familiarity with scripting for Linux shells and languages, e.g., Python, Perl.
Being a top company, my client offers a completive salary, flexible working options as well as stock and a performance rated bonus.
For more information on this role or other please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075.