HIRING NOW! Account Management Director
Account Management Director required to join a well known semiconductor manufacturer in the UK or Ireland.
As a Account Management Director, you will be responsible for complete management and successful growth of a number of global accounts across the UK and Ireland.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in account management, team supervisory, and ideally knowledge of sensors, power, IoT, or computing products.
- Explore and develop business in the UK, for major consumer industrial & Datacenter customers.
- Reach annual design win and revenue targets
- Develop and define the strategic plan for the global accounts
- Promote and position the company product portfolio for the different technologies
- Drive quoting process and pricing negotiations for the assigned accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of the UK markets environment, identify new customers, opportunities and propose a competitive support level
- Establish C level relationships with customers
- Proven track record of business development and sales growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and must be a team player
- Self-motivated and result-driven
- Willingness to travel
For more information, contact Fatima Saeed .