Apply Now! Account Manager - North East & Scotland
Urgently recruiting for an Account Manager for a global electronics distributor to support customers in the North East / Scotland area of the UK
You will be a key part of the team focusing on CEM customers to achieve revenue and margin goals within your assigned accounts. Ideally candidates will be commercially aware, have a good level of technical knowledge and a passion for board level components and electronics.
You will be targeted to identify customer needs and apply the company’s value proposition to drive sales growth and improve profitability, and build key strategic relationships. Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customer(s) to identify and leverage the customers’ business goals, growth strategies and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate business value proposition sales solution strategy.
- Provide leadership and guidance in critical customer planning and engagement.
- Perform customer analysis to identify and leverage the partner’s marketing programs
- Conduct regular business reviews with assigned accounts to track progress toward revenue and growth goals and owns execution of business plan.
- Maintain and monitor pipeline and metrics for assigned customers, perform analysis and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Prioritise customers and opportunities with greatest potential for success.
- Have a solid understanding of electronics and semiconductor industry
- Demonstrate understanding of market trends and interdependencies impacting customers
- Have a minimum of 3 years account management experience within an electronics distributor or supplier - must have experience in managing accounts over £1million
- Collaborate with team and leaderships whilst maintaining direct contact with clients and decision makers
- Able to lead negotiations on medium-sized, complex accounts; plans own territory or account approach.
- Able to work within broad guidelines and policies to develop business with new and existing customers
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication and time management skills is a must.
For more information, please contact Fatima Saeed.