An Analog Team Leader is required to join a team in Montreal, Canada. You will be taking on the technical responsibility of Analog projects managing the Analog IC Designers during the project by guiding them to reach the design objectives, ensure the technical success of the project by interacting with other functional teams when required. You will report the design progress and risks to the project manager. During the development phase of projects you will be involved with the design of Analog Mixed Signal blocks from schematic through to design, verification, post-layout simulations, documentation, layout.
Your tasks include the following:
- Definition of the various technical budgets (noise, consumption) required to meet the product specifications
- Follow-up with Analog IC Designers, providing them with guidance and ensuring technical success of the developments
- Problem solving and ensure thorough design reviews
- Participation in collaboration with the project manager, in the organisation of team work
- Creation and development of behavioural models (SPICE / VHDL-AMS / Verilog-A)
- Design of Analog Mixed Signal IC's like ADC, DAC, voltage reference, switched-capacitor... from the feasibility study to the validation on silicon
- Analysis and diagnosis of malfunction
The successful Analog Team Lead will be industry degree qualified with at least 10 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design including the above mentioned blocks and ideally experience in power management as well as organisation skills and team lead skills.
For more information, please contact Leon at IC Resources with your CV.