A Semiconductor start up in the market for data centre interconnect market in Germany is looking for an Analog IC Layout Engineer to join their design team in the development of Silicon Photonics semiconductors.
In your role as Analog IC Layout Engineer you have the following responsibilities:
- Layout of electro-photonic IC`s
- BICMOS layout design
- CMOS layout design
- Bus Routing
- Support of Package substrate design
As the successful Analog IC Layout Engineer you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Master`s degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics with related experience in IC Design
- in-depth and extensive knowledge of Cadence design tools
- Professional working proficiency in Englisch is mandatory and knowledge of German is an asset
- Experience in 3D EM modelling, IC Design, PCB Design, or RF Design is a plus
- Experience in layout of photonic IC`s and versioning software is a plus
For more information please click the apply now button to peak to Ane about your CV and expectations!