Analog IC Layout opportunity in Milan!
As a Layout Engineer you will be responsible for analog layout from the block level through to top level IC integration and verification. You will work with design engineers to ensure layout quality and will work with other mask designers in a team project environment. You will also work with CAD engineering for on-going improvements to our PDK’s and design environment.
- A good understanding of industry standard layout conventions and rules for reducing layout risk.
- High proficiency with the Cadence VDI Layout Suite, to include verification and extraction.
- Ability to layout analog circuitry in a size/ time constrained environment.
- Proficiency in floor planning activities with block and top level assembly.
- Demonstrated the ability to organise and lead a layout team in scheduling and executing on a project.
- Team player and works well with others.
- BSEE or BSEET
- Experienced in the layout of ADC’s, DAC’s, PLL’s, LDO’s, and Bandgaps.
- Experience with BCD process technology.
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute ideas for improved productivity and automation of layout task.
For more information and to apply, please contact Ane @ IC Resources with your CV!