A company specialising in the design of antennas based in Oxford is looking for an Antenna Engineer to join their team.
In the role of Antenna Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and development of antennas.
- Development of test plans.
- Antenna simulation.
The key skills needed for the Antenna Engineer position are:
- Experience in antenna design and simulation.
- Experience with Python or C/C+.
- Experience using Microwave Office, or similar simulation tools.
- Knowledge of engineering drawing tools such as 3D CAD.
If you are interested in applying for the Antenna Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.