This is an excellent career opportunity to work on challenging and complex SoC projects at advanced technology nodes with a major company in the semiconductor domain.
As part of your role, you will be engaging with key clients as a trusted technical expert (full training will be given) for their EDA product needs across the digital IC design flow, with a particular focus on DFT & synthesis.
The role can also be based in Paris or Grenoble. Requirements:
For more information, please contact Rob Hudson & IC Resources
- Degree in electronics/microelectronics or similar field
- Approx 5+ years' experience in the seminconductor/EDA industry
- Excellent communication skills - in French and English
- Strong understanding of the ASIC digital design flow - RTL coding - verilog / systme verilog
- STA, synthesis, DFT implementation or CAD support
- A working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, C-shell, TCL/TK programming and scripting