My client are a global leader in data & security, developer and licensor of Semiconductor IP and specialise in high-speed interconnect and protocols such as PCI Express.
I am looking for engineers with digital design experience, who would like to work in an applications role, to work on high-end protocols applications and supporting customers worldwide, as well as offering technical guidance to sales deals. This is a superb opportunity to work for the director of engineering and in a flexible work environment - with exciting projects and 60% remote working! Visa sponsorship and relocation support is available. Responsibilities
- Design & verification of application designs in VERILOG
- Post-sales support including debug & analysis for international customers
- Support field team in pre-sales & post-sales
- Help customers to integrate IPs in their design
- Writing FAQs, benchmarks and documentation
- Participate to trade shows.
- Work in an international organisation
For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- Bachelors or Masters degree or in electronics / electrical engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in digital design, verification, and/or application engineering
- Experience in digital design (Verilog) for ASIC / FPGA
- Experience in PCI express (PCIe) protocol or similar protocol is required
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English