My client is a market IP leader. It has a sales and engineer office in Taiwan and currently is expanding. Please see the job description as below:
- Work closely with local Account Manager & Rep in Asia.
- Pre-sales & Post-sales support for customers in Asia.
- Help customers to integrate IPs in their design.
- Customer visits and trade shows in Asia.
- Work closely with Sales and R&D in an international organisation where Sales is based in US (CA), France and China while R&D is based in France, Bulgaria, US (CA) & Taiwan.
- Writing FAQs and documentation.
- Experience in digital design (Verilog),
- Experience in ASIC and/or FPGAs design flow such as DC, RC, Vivado, Quartus,
- Experience in simulation/debugging tools such as Modelsim, Ncsim, VCS, Chipscope, SignalTap.
- Experience in high bandwidth protocol is required.
- Experience in PCI express protocol or the other high speed interface is well appreciated.
- Open to travel sometimes to ASIA, Europe and USA.
- Motivated to work in an international organisation split across France, Bulgaria, US (CA) and Taiwan.
- Autonomous, self-organised and rigorous.
- Solving, Verbal Communication, General Programming Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Technical Understanding.
- Creative and team spirited.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Please contact Karen Su at IC resources for more information.