This Application Manager role gives the opportunity to work for a dynamic and successful start-up working on innovate power electronic systems solutions for a wide variety of customers. The successful Application Manager, will lead a small team of 3 engineers as well as providing expert technical support and insight throughout the product lifecycle which will include requirement capture, design reviews and customer support.
As Application Manager, you will be responsible for managing the communication with both customers and the internal team to resolve complex issues in a timely and efficient way as well as making improvements where needed.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electronics
- Must have previous leadership experience
- Experience with electronics design, power electronics is a bonus
- Electronic board test/development/simulation
- Technical customer support
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Application Engineer role based in Farnborough, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics Engineer roles across the UK, please contact Emily Wright at IC Resources