Automotive FAE Manager - Semiconductor - Sweden
A new opportunity for an experienced FAE Manager/Senior Field Application Engineer with extensive automotive experience to join a well-known global semiconductor manufacturer.
Suitable candidates will have a strong technical background within electronics and have a system understanding ADAS, Infotainment and vehicle electrification.
You will be a dynamic and outgoing engineer, with the ability to manage a small team, with the ability to hire more in the near future. You will work very closely with Field Sales Engineers and customers (Tier 1 Automotive) to provide deep technical support. You will be adaptable and have the ability to use your own initiative.
This position will be remotely based in Sweden, with travel expected across the Nordics, typically around 35% of your time. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years Field Application Engineering experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Automotive customers.
- Good lab measurement and debug skills.
- Previous management experience would be advantageous, but not a must.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task many projects and set priorities.
- Degree qualified within Electronics Engineering, preferably MSEE or PhD
- Be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 35%.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman