My client, a provider of Complete Software Solutions and Predictive Maintenance Applications to the Wind Energy sector, is looking to hire a Business Development Manager (Remote). You will be responsible for managing the complete sales cycle and leveraging B2B relationships to sell full predictive maintenance solutions. Requirements
- Control full sales process including relationship management, proposals, delivery and closing sales.
- Identifying new opportunities to nurture and expand pipeline
- Work closely with Operations and Success teams to generate new opportunities.
- Travel, when required, to pitch company products and full solutions
- Develop and grow key accounts
- Engage with senior/C levels in client organisations
- Maintain a quality CRM (Salesforce) and clean data sets.
- Experience selling technical solutions in a B2B context (hardware or software)
- Technical background (electrical/mechanical etc.)
- Ability to create and effectively communicate technical proposals
- Previous experience in Wind Energy desired
- Background in renewable energy preferred.
This would be an opportunity for anyone looking to partake and play a key role in the expansion of a growing company, in the Wind Energy Sector.
If you’d like to discuss this Business Development Manager role in more detail - then do not hesitate to contact James at IC Resources.