Our client is an innovative technology company developing and manufacturing customised Laser products in Germany.
We are looking to hire for a Business Unit Manager for one of their most successful product lines.
The Business Unit Manager can be based in Germany with a home office Set up or work from their HQ in Southern Germany. Tasks:
- Market trends analysis and monitoring
- Product roadmap, quality and R&D are some of your responsibilities
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing with direct reporting line to the CE.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve targets and to expand the customer base
- Forecasting and reporting results clearly to Senior Management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Continuously motivate and lead your team
- BS degree or equivalent in Electronics, Physics or Computing
- Minimum 7+ years in Hardware & Software working experience
- Sales management experience required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous Laser experience is essential
Our client offers you an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company where you can be part of their success!
We would like to receive your application to explore this opportunity further. I look forward to receiving your application, Marta Robjohns @ IC Resources.