DFT LEAD!! City Location! Huge growth opportunity!
This is an exciting opportunity and a superb chance to work for a leading-edge technology company developing innovative solutions for use in large complex batteries.
My client is currently building a world class ASIC development team and are looking for experienced IC designers. This is a great time to join the business where you will an integral member of the team and be instrumental in company growth and success.
I am looking for a DFT Lead (and Principal level engineers) who will have responsibility and ownership for DFT and for leading the DFT for their mixed-signal ic design projects, defining DFT flows and strategy and for the hands-on execution of DFT.
As the lead you will be responsible for the growth and development of the DFT team including recruitment, mentoring and supervision of junior engineers and working with and leading contractors to deliver the project plan. Requirements for DFT Lead
Please Note: You must be based in the EU to apply for this role For a more detailed discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or call 0118 9881107
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or similar discipline
- Significant experience in DFT implementation, including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST and trade-offs between test quality and test time
- Experience in developing DFT specifications and architectures
- Experience with development of STA constraints and analysis for DFT
- Knowledge and experience of design verification methodologies for simulating DFT implementation including gates level/sdf simulations
- Experience in debug of ATPG patterns and MBIST
- Experience in silicon bring-up, debug, and validation of DFT implementation
- Highly proficient with industry standard EDA tools
- Experience in leading teams to deliver successful ic design projects working closely with Analogue, Digital and Physical Design engineers