DFT Engineer - Join a leading semiconductor company - Oslo, Norway
A leading semiconductor company are looking for an experienced DFT Engineer to join their research centre in Oslo. In this role you would be responsible for Hardware DFT activities for image sensors products.
The key skills needed for the DFT Engineer are:
- A strong track record in DFT gained across several successful ASIC projects.
- Implementing DFT infrastructure.
- DFT strategy planning.
- Knowledge about industrial standards and practices in DFT, including ATPG, JTAG, and MBIST.
- VHDL/Verilog coding skills.
- Experience of RTL and gate-level simulation as applied to DFT verification.
If you are interested in finding out more, or applying for this position, please contact Lucy Edmondson at IC Resources