Deep Learning Engineer
I am seeking a Deep Learning Engineer to join my growing client in Eindhoven, Netherlands. An excellent opportunity to apply your key strengths in vision-based deep learning, optimising deep neural networks for an AI accelerator chip. You’ll be joining a team developing industry-defining products powering AI applications at the edge and backed by deep-tech VCs ($10M+ invested so far).
If you feel this is an excellent fit but you’re based elsewhere in Europe, there are a couple other locations that could be possible so don’t hesitate to contact me with your details and current situation. Primary responsibilities
- Implementation and optimisation of deep neural networks for an AI accelerator chip
- Research and evaluation of various computer vision applications with a view to implement on hardware
- Keeping up to date with the latest deep learning publications
What’s on offer?
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Deep Learning or a related discipline
- Expertise in one or more computer vision applications such as object detection, pose estimation etc.
- Python, PyTorch and/or TensorFlow
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Deep Learning Engineer. Apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in Eindhoven, NL.