Deep Learning Engineer
I am seeking a Deep Learning Engineer to join my award-winning client in Eindhoven, Netherlands; a VC-backed start-up developing AI-chips based on research of the human brain. Primary responsibilities
- Design and deploy deep learning models
- Develop model training and inference pipelines
What’s on offer?
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Deep Learning or a relevant discipline
- 2+ years industry product experience - developing deep learning and computer vision models for real-world applications
- Strengths in neural network architectures and experience training and optimising
- TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Python or C++
- Fluent English
- €60-80,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid working ~50% at home if needed
This is a great opportunity for a MSc or PhD educated Deep Learning Engineer. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in Eindhoven, Netherlands.