This is a superb opportunity which not only offers exciting projects but also 60% remote working with flexibility on the days! This also applies to post covid!
I am looking for a Digital Design Manager to join my client based in Aix-en-Provence, France. You must be willing to work onsite 2 days per week (days are your choice) but you can be based anywhere in France.
My client are a leading developer and licensor of Semiconductor IP specialising in high-speed interconnect and protocols such as PCI Express.
You will join the R&D team as Digital Design Manager, with complete responsibility for driving the design and development process, as well as line management of the team - including the recruitment process for new engineers in a growing department. This is an exciting time to join the company, and work on exciting tech! Skills Requirement
Circa 15 years' experience in digital design, IP / semiconductor development and architecture
- ASIC / FPGA design and tools
- Significant background in technical lead duties, as well as people management / project management
- Support and coordinate with upper management - including VP of engineering to execute product development and strategy - and other teams, including verification and validation.
- Contribute to strategic decisions on design methodology, tools and architecture/micro-architecture
- Mentor and guide the team on design and architecture
- Excellent communicator - fluent English and preferably French
- Ability to work in Aix-en-Provence 2 days per week
If you would like more information or to discuss the role / your situation in more details - please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources