Our world renowned client is currently searching for a Device Engineer to be part of the Yield engineering department within the fab. The role will involve working with yield and process engineering teams to drive continuous improvements for product yields, reliability and performance. The role will involve identifying innovative solutions using problem solving, data extraction and data analysis. Working with factory partners across the globe to implement global changes will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Device Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor process, device and characterisation experience
- Device physics and test structure/design rule validation/analysis knowledge
- Semiconductor fab processes, yield, reliability, or test/validation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Master's degree in Physics/Material Science/Electronic Engineering or a related field.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.