A Digital Chip Architect - is sought by this market-leading Semiconductor company based in a beautiful region of Switzerland.
Our client is an exciting and extremely successful organisation leading the way in High Speed Communications. As part of major growth plans for their silicon teams this year, they seek a Digital Chip Architect to develop and own design specifications at chip, block and interface level for very high-speed digital circuits in advanced FinFET technology.
Working closely with both the analog and digital teams, the Digital Chip Architect will ensure design meets architecture specifications, as well as have a hand in direct digital design and debug of logic blocks when appropriate. The Digital Chip Architect will be key in tackling design challenges and work with cross-functional teams to optimise design cost and quality.
The successful candidate will have:
- A MSc / PhD in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience within the field of digital ASIC design
- Hands on experience in coding RTL, preferably for Serdes IP / DDR interfaces, Ethernet switches / PCIe or USB protocols
- Proven experience partitioning specifications between analog and digital domains to optimize design architecture.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional and international teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
This position comes with a very attractive basic salary and extensive benefits package, with visa sponsorship where needed. The successful candidate will also find an open, start-up like environment with excellent on-going career development opportunities on offer.
For more details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources.