We are seeking a Digital Design Director to join our client, one of the world’s leading wireless tech companies, based in Bristol.
The Digital Design Director will head up and drive an experienced Digital ASIC Design and Verification team focused on wireless connectivity IP, such as Bluetooth and UWB.
This role is a combination of technical involvement and line management responsibility. The Digital Design Director will be directly involved in product roadmap definition, architecture, design, verification, connectivity IP integration and delivery, as well as defining the team vision and strategic direction. The Design Director will work closely with key leaders and teams world-wide.
- A degree (BSc / MSc) in Electronic Engineering or related field
- At least 15 years’ experience working within Digital ASIC Design or Verification
- A detailed understanding of the completed SoC design flow, front-to-back
- A number of years’ experience within a technical leadership / management role
- Strong capability to lead, manage, coordinate and drive teams
The Digital Design Director will be an individual very close to the technology, yet with a good understanding of the requirements of line management and have a real investment in the growth and development of team members.
On offer is an extremely competitive package, comprising basic salary, generous stock allocation, bonus, a raft of comprehensive benefits and a flexible hybrid working model.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided where needed.
For details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.