Digital Design Engineer – Edinburgh
I am looking for Digital Design Engineers of all levels to come and join my client, one of the World leading providers of low power, mixed signal integrated circuits. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership the Digital Design process from block level to top level working on a range of designs for low power products.
Located in central eastern Scotland, Edinburgh is Scotland’s capital. It has a Historical background with Museums, Art Galleries and Cathedrals for you to visit. If that is not up your street it also has plenty of great food and stunning views for you to appreciate as well as great Universities and nightlife, perfect for the whole family!
- Fluent in either Verilog or VHDL RTL coding and ASIC design methodology.
- Proven ability to optimise and develop design architecture from chip inception through to compliant netlist
- Understating of Verification methodologies
- Competence in developing design constraints and Synthesis scripts (Synopsys DC)
- Proficiency in developing block and top-level Timing constraints for STA and P&R handoff
- Track record contributing to a successful team environment.
For more information on this role or others then please contacts Jordan Browne at IC Resources.