This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Semiconductor company who specialise in ultra-low power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and have their products used by leading tech brands. This role would suit either a Junior Engineer looking for the next step in their career and enhancing your knowledge in low power design techniques or Senior/Principal Engineers who can deliver their knowledge to the rest of the team. My client has 2 sites in Sweden one in Lund and one in Stockholm and they are happy for Engineers to work from either of these sites.
Responsibilities would include:
- Digital IC design and verification
- Top level integration and verification
- SoC verification - SV, C, UVM
- System analysis and architectural decisions
- Specification work on sub modules or at chip level
- BSc/MSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience with digital IC design or verification,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
As a top company my client offers a competitive salary with a bonus plan as well as flexible working hours.
For more information on this role or anything else in the Bristol area contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075