Working for a fabless semiconductor design company, focusing on low-power, high-definition and Ultra HD video compression, image processing, and computer vision processors for AI applications.
My client are an established, US based company who are building their ASIC team in Parma, Italy.
Working for a growing team of multi-skilled engineers - across technical disciplines such as digital / analog / mixed-signal in design, verification and physical design.
Offering flexible working and an opportunity to work on the latest technologies and methods! Skills / Responsibilities:
Additional / bonus requirements
- Degree / Masters in electronics / micro-electronics or similar field
- 2 - 5 years' experience in the semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge of UVM environments - developing test benches, creating test plans
- System verilog / verilog
- Confidence in scripting: C, C++, Perl, Python etc.
- Perform Block / system-level Verification
- Fluent English, and preferably Italian - excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- Knowledge of video compression and decompression algorithms.
- Knowledge of different types of memories and memory subsystems; e.g., DDR4, LPDDR3, LPDDR4.