Digital Synthesis and STA Engineer – Bristol
This is an exciting opportunity for Digital Synthesis and STA Engineer to join a rapidly growing team. My client specialises in wireless technology for the IoT and are a market lead in what they do with their products being used by leading tech brands in applications such as gaming, mobile phones, and sports.
I am looking for a Senior Engineer to come a join the team and deliver their knowledge. Located on the River Avon, their town centre which once was a port is now a cultural hub with many shops, restaurants and even an Art gallery. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up team but still work closely with the pre-existing teams.
My client is offering a competitive salary with flexible working hours as well as providing a professional and informal working environment for their employees which their teams enjoy.
Responsibilities would include:
- Logic synthesis
- Static timing analysis
- Logic equivalence check
- Low power static check
- Collaborate closely with both the DFT team to obtain testability, and the backend team on timing closure
- BSc/MSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience or academic knowledge of relevant EDA IC design and verification tools
- Preferably experience with logic synthesis, static timing analysis, logic equivalence check or low power static check
- Knowledge of scripting languages like TCL, Perl, Python or similar
For more information on this role or others then please contact Jordan Browne at IC Resources – 01189073075.