Digital Verification Engineer – Sheffield
I am looking for Digital Verification Engineers of all levels to come and join my client, a world leading Semiconductor IP company. You will be working on state-of-the-art based Systems developing new hardware verification testbenches for future generation hardware IP. Your work will be used across a wide range of applications including IoT, networking and automotive.
Located in Sheffield you will be surrounded by beauty from the architecture of the old and new buildings to the beautiful countryside. Not only this but Sheffield has been frequently voted as the one of the UK’s friendliest and safest City making it the perfect location for a family to settle down.
Responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing and assessing proposed design changes from a verification complexity point of view
- Ownership of verification environment from investigation all the way to verification closure
- Investigating and scripting new verification flows and optimising existing ones
- Analysis of data from simulation runs using machine learning and data science techniques to drive efficient bug discovery and debug
- You can demonstrate experience in working with constrained-random verification including ownership of a suitably complex verification environment.
- You have experience of using SystemVerilog and UVM
- You are familiar with the tools and processes for developing testbenches and finishing all aspects of the verification process.
- You are competent developing verification flows, making the best use of EDA tools and have good scripting skills
Being a top company, my client offers a competitive salary and bonus as well as various other benefits.
For more information on this role or others then please contact Jordan Browne.