An exciting and innovative satellite communications company is looking for a Director of RF Hardware to join their team in Reading.
In this position, your core responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of Hardware, RF and Antenna Engineers, who will be collectively responsible for all aspects of RF PCB design.
- Defining and developing complex RF PCBs and antenna structures.
- Managing the delivery of these products from prototype to production.
- Developing RF testing and simulation strategies.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure the delivery of cost-effective designs.
The key skills needed for the Director of RF Hardware position are:
- A solid background in RF engineering.
- Technical knowledge of high frequency circuit design.
- Great management and communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for the Director of RF Hardware position, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.