Job ID: 176810
Location: Munich, Utrecht, Dublin, Bavaria, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Europe
Salary: €65,000- €75,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for an EDA Support Engineer to work in with an global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. There are offices in The Netherlands, Munich (Germany) and Dublin (Ireland) that are enabling high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications.
The successful EDA Support Enginner will be responsible for:
- providing daily EDA/CAD support to all European design sites.
- providing daily Cliosoft/Gitlab support as well as Software/License administration
- interaction with Engineering and peers to deliver the best EDA support to their European design sites
- manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on ClioSoft, Gitlab and License servers
- assist in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, maintaining and documenting all aspects of the EDA software architecture
- proactively monitoring system performance
Other desirable skills include:
- industry degree qualified
- extensive knowledge with version control and issue tracking tools and experience with one or more of these design tools: Cadence, Keysight ADS and/or AWR
- excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Contact Leon Morrison at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.