EMEA Business Development Manager Team Lead - Cyber Security/Networking - Germany
An exciting opportunity to take on a senior position with a leading and global IT distributor, to act as a trusted advisor for the business within their Cyber Security and Networking product lines.
You will be extremely passionate about technology and like working on the edge of development.
The EMEA Business Development Manager Team Lead will be very familiar with new market trends and have the ability to define and lead the overall strategy.
You will be leading the EMEA Business Development Team and work closely with your team to deliver growth and increase market share.
Suitable candidates will be a very strong communicator, with the ability to influence as well as being comfortable presenting to suppliers and customers.
You will be fluent in English (oral and written) and be able to work closely with different cultures.
This is a home based role and suitable candidates will ideally be commutable from a major airport as you will be expected to travel up to 50% of your time across EMEA.
Total package would be very attractive and includes car and bonus. Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience working within the IT/Hi Tech industry
- Be very familiar with cyber Security and Networking Industries
- Experience creating and implementing strategic business plans
- Ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders, customers, suppliers and internal teams
- Confident with strong presentation skills
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across EMEA
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging position with a world leading distributor, please do not hesitate to get in touch.