Job ID: 178520
Location: Remote, Munich, Hesse, Bavaria, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Europe
Salary: Very competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides a complete portfolio of industry-leading semiconductor products which are widely used in array of Industries.
The EMEA FAE Manager will focus on key customers across EMEA whilst leading and driving a substantial Senior EMEA team of Field Application Engineers.
Alongside your EMEA Team, you will drive revenue and design win pipeline by leading demand creation activities.
Suitable candidates will have a technical background and strong experience within Sensors semiconductor applications, and you will lead activities and provide deep technical support to customers.
This is a home-based role in the Germany with travel across EMEA. FAE Manager requirements:
- Excellent design-in and design-win pipeline process experience
- Strong technical background in Sensor component applications
- Experience in white goods, industrial, renewable energy, communications
- Good management and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in electronic engineering, or similar field
- More than 5 years working experience in technical support or R&D in semiconductor industry
- Able to travel for onsite technical support to key customers
- Good presentation skill and proficient in English (both oral and written)
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.