- ERP System Administrator Where
- Based in Oxford. Our Client will offer a remote or hybrid model of working from home and within the office When
- Actively seeking appropriate profiles now Why
- Our rapidly growing client are pioneers of mass photometry technology and are transforming the intersection between science and technology.
As an ERP System Administrator some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and daily management of Netsuite, technical and system administration and providing support to users
- Primary point of contact to ERP vendors support team
- Planning, reviewing, and customising the ERP system as needed to meet needs of staff
- Monitoring end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks, and maintaining and up-dating system documentation
- Development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and third-party tools, including data integration with multiple systems
Skills our client is looking for:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Netsuite experience
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices and processes as related to finance and manufacture
- A finance qualification is desirable, but not essential
If you think you fit the bill or would like to discuss other IT roles, I would love to speak with you. Please get in touch with Jonathan Courtney at IC Resources.