I’m working with a client who is seeking an Electronics Engineer to join a large global company working on instruments equipment used within the food manufacturing industry. Based just outside of Cambridge, (with opportunities of remote working) you have the chance to join an organisation who have had continued success and are now looking to grow the team further. The Role
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of both brand new and existing designs, as well as supporting with test, debug, and verification. This position offers a great opportunity to learn and develop working in a dynamic and experienced team for a growing company. What’s Required?
For this Electronics Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Strong electronics fundamentals ideally from a high-precision environment
- Experience with schematic capture, PCB layout and design
- Circuit design for both analog and digital circuits
- Experience of signal integrity and high-speed signalling, power supply and comms buses.
- An understanding of FPGA’s would be an added bonus.
If you’re an Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.