Electronics Engineer, Consumer, Cambridge
Salary: £30k - £50k per year
This is a great opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join a global name within the consumer electronics industry. Based in Cambridge the Electronics Engineer will be joining an experienced team working on electronics design and development for a range of new products and projects due to the ongoing expansion. They have a number of vacancies open and are therefore considering both Junior and Senior Engineers. The Role
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development and test of new products. This will include schematic capture, PCB design and layout for a mix of analog and digital circuits. As well as supporting the test and manufacturing team to ensure projects are progressing in a timely manner. You will need a strong background in electronics design and a passion for new technology. What’s Required?
For this Electronics Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Experience working with embedded electronics
- Experience with schematic capture, PCB design and layout (preferrable using Altium)
- An understanding of mix signal circuits
- Knowledge of working on consumer-based products or an understanding of cost sensitive design.
- Bonus – Understanding of embedded firmware and ability to programme microcontrollers using embedded C
If you’re an Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.