Electronics Engineer, Energy, Lancashire
Salary: £40k - £50k per year + Excellent Benefits
Easily commutable from Manchester & Liverpool
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join an interesting start-up working on battery management products. This role gives you the chance to join an organisation looking to grow and expand into a market leader within their field. The Role
Developing brand-new design, the successful candidate will work with a team of engineers to solve technical challenges, taking products from prototype to volume manufacturing. The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the design, test and validate of battery-based devices to transform energy solutions. The Company
This is an exciting start-up, that has gain commercial traction and is now looking to grow their engineering team. Working on novel technology, much of which will lead the way within the sector going forward. The Electronics Engineer will be joining a company that is on an upward trajectory, creating incredible products that are pushing the boundaries of innovation. The candidate will be investing their time and efforts in a truly worthwhile cause and endeavour. This is not a role to miss! What’s Required?
For this Electronics Engineer role we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Experience of full lifecycle design for electronics devices.
- An understanding of electronics development with a mix of analog and digital circuit design
- Experience with batteries powered devices, fuel cells or other energy generation products.
- Experience with schematic capture, circuit design, layout and simulation.
- Working understanding of software development (C++ or Python)
- Ability to manager projects, document design and control BOM
If you’re an Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.