IC Resources is working with a client based in Winnersh, UK who are seeking a electronics technician to join their team as soon as possible on a contract basis.
- Onsite Full time
- Start date - As soon as possible
Responsibilities for this contract.
- Build assemble and test electronics assets, including electro-mechanical, surface mount and through-hole components
- Fault-finding at the top level and down to component level. Rework of PCB assemblies when required.
- Execute a range of engineering tests, from set-up to running and recording data.
- Able to run diagnostic tests is important
- Experience building electronic devices.
- Familiar with the use of electronic instruments such as oscilloscopes
- Through-hole and surface mount soldering experience.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, circuit diagrams and schematics.
- Programming proficiency, especially in Python, is a strong advantage.
Please get in touch with Keagan Impey at IC Resources.