Leading-edge technology company based in Edinburgh is now seeking a skilled Firmware Engineer to join a world class software team developing innovative solutions in an application area and market segment that will see enormous growth over the next 10-15 years. The successful Firmware Engineer will ideally bring experience of developing low-level Firmware which interfaces to ASIC and other low level electronic peripherals for Comms, I/O, Memory, Timers, etc.
Suitable Firmware Engineers will have a good degree and 3 years+ Embedded C / ARM/ RTOS / baremetal Software development expertise and the following skills:
- You have experience in developing drivers for low level communications interfaces, such as SPI, UART, I2C, GPIO
- You have experience working at a system level
- You can program devices with low level RF interfaces, such as Bluetooth
- You know how Memory works (Flash & RAM)
- You know your way around embedded SW development & test tools – from revision control (SVN, Git) to compilers, logic analysers, scopes, JTag probes,…
Anyone with experience of lithium ion battery management systems, knowledge with Software Quality/Coding standards such as MISRA C, experience of developing software that meets functional safety standards (e.g. ISO26262, IEC EN 61508) would be of interest.
Superb opportunity to join a great team and company. Very good salary and benefits on offer. Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.