We have an amazing opportunity for a candidate who can speak German at C1/C2 level, to join our growing and successful team as a Trainee Recruiter, working with our European clients in the Hardware division. Your OTE will be £35k-£45k (including base salary and commission) in your first year, with this only increasing each year. We are an established, growing business with big plans for the future – We’d love you to be part of that.
All Trainee Recruiters would receive coaching and support from their line manager. We have our own Training professional onsite to help you learn all the skills you’ll need to excel at your new role. There is a structured induction programme in place to help you succeed. You would be placed within a thriving team environment, with existing business in place. IC Resources have an outstanding reputation in our sector and are recognised as market leaders. What a Recruiter does:
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client - briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- An excellent, influential communicator - Reliable, do what you say you’re going to do
- Curious, interested in others and uses questions effectively - Motivated by a goal-orientated approach to work
- A problem solver - Ambitious, with a desire to succeed and filled with tenacity and positivity – A competitor
- confidence and self-motivated - Organised and good at time management
- Charismatic, a leader - Professional, someone who takes their career seriously
- Efficient and reliable completing the tasks set for you or the ones you set for yourself.
Don’t worry if you can’t tick all the boxes now, you will be trained and in time will pick up the habits that will help you to be successful.
We also offer a commission scheme and flexible/home working after an initial period of being based in our Reading office.