My client's product is a market leader in the interface IP industry. Due to business growth, they are looking for several candidates to join them in different locations (Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing and Taiwan).
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing team to identify and understand our customers’ technical/ business challenges. Develop appropriate strategies and solutions for customers, leveraging the broad IP portfolio.
- Presenting IP portfolio
- Work with the Sales personnel and business unit to secure design wins. Set strategy at key accounts to displace competitors and win all open opportunities.
- Work on customer RFI/RFQs and drive internal technical/business alignment on RFI/RFQs.
- Influencing the IP development/roadmap by communicating customer needs/feedback to the IP marketing/R&D teams and addressing competitive challenges.
- Lab demos to customers during pre-sales phase and supporting demos at conferences.
- Supporting evaluations on-site/remote technical discussions, addressing technical problems and communicating engagement status to stake holders.
- Pre-sale customer support and co-ordinate during post sales.
- Write application notes, articles, design ideas, new product proposals for internal and/or external publication.
- Travel (~ 15-30%) required to visit customer, sales, and engineering locations. -Optional
- BS in EE, CE or related equivalent with 10+ years of work experience or MS in EE, CE or related equivalent with 8+ year of work experience
- Good understanding of latest SoC architectures and system-level design practices for one or more market segments (mobile, storage, automotive, networking, IoT) particularly from IP requirements perspective.
- Experience with DDR/LPDDR, GDDR5/6, HBM2/E/3, PCIe/CXL, MIPI PHYs/controllers is advantage.
- Familiarity with RTL design, understand verification using Verilog or System Verilog, physical design flow, some familiarity with analog/mixed-signal design and verification flows, and basic understanding of package and PCB design flows and technologies
- Proven presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyse, summarise and generate status updates from technical data
- Ability to organise, conduct and co-ordinate meetings involving multiple teams internal and external
- Prior experience in selecting, using, designing, or supporting internal or external IP
- Prior experience in an application engineering or another direct customer facing role
Please contact Karen Su for more information.