We are looking for an experienced ASIC/FPGA Digital Designer to join a well-established company in the broadcast industry who has been around for the past 30 years working on Fiber Signal Transmission for production of TV images. This position is on the outskirts of Paris.
My client has a very promising evolution and they are looking to add a Senior/Principal Hardware Designer to join their FPGA team. You would get the opportunity to work the full cycle of a block design, giving you exposure to working on design, implementation and test.
Required experience would be:
- At least 3 years+ experience within FPGA / ASIC Design (more experience is also definitely of interest)
- Detailed knowledge of frontend RTL design
- Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
- Programming experience (C / Python)
- A positive, motivated team working attitude and ethic, strong initiative
- Knowledge of FPGA Toolmaker (simulate/ synthesis/ timing) for Intel
You’ll learn a lot, and you will enjoy working within a small, experienced team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term career growth.
For details, Andrew Emberson @ IC Resources