Job ID: 183002
Location: Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Milan, Grenoble, Marseille, Toulouse, Occitanie, Italy, France, Europe
Salary: Very competitive salary, plus 30% bonus and company car
Job Type: Permanent
A great opportunity for a Field Application Engineer to join a well-known global semiconductor manufacturer whose solutions are at the heart of some of the most exciting products and technologies of today and the future.
Suitable candidates will have a strong technical background within electronics and be familiar with sensors, analog or lighting. You will be a competent engineer who can work effectively within a complex organisation and can take initiative.
This person will be passionate about electronics and have the ability to learn new technologies due to the ever-changing markets and technology.
Experience working within the medical, wearables or industrial markets would also be highly advantageous.
This role offers either a home-based or hybrid way of working, with travel across Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, as and when required. Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of design/field application engineer/technical support experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of sensors or analog electronics preferable
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Southern Europe
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.