An opportunity has become available for two Graduate Test Engineers with a growing company providing state-of-the-art test equipment to the semiconductor industry.
As a Graduate Test Engineer you will have a number of responsibilities that include;
- Developing automated tests
- Perform bench level testing of Electronics products
- Perform fault-finding activities
- Contribute to the development of test methods to improve efficiency and reliability
- New product introduction testing
To be considered for the Graduate Test Engineer vacancy, you must have experience in LabVIEW for test development, have a degree in a related electronics field, skills in fault-finding to component level, comfort in understanding circuit diagrams, and have an inquisitive mindset to perform tests beyond the plan to find the root cause of any faults.
If you have interest in applying to the Graduate Test Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Roberta Wright.