Due to company growth, I am seeking an experienced Hardware Engineer to join a multi-disciplined engineering team within an established business leader in their field.
As the Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for designing existing & new products to be produced on a mass scale for both the UK and Europe. You will work end to end with the product development, including product test and approvals.
To be considered for the Hardware Engineer position you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of digital design, with an understanding of wireless product.
- Experience using PCB design tools
- A sound understanding of production testing and product reliability on an end-to-end scale.
- Knowledge of the approval process required for consumer electronics, ideally for the UK & Europe.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with other areas of the business.
If you are interested in Hardware Engineer position, please contact Callum Staff @ IC Resources.