Hardware Engineer, Bristol
Salary: £45k - £55k per year
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join a leading company in Bristol. This role will involve developing brand-new product features and designs for creative professionals. The Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the full life cycle development, for complex electronic circuits, including schematic capture, PCB design, test, and verification. The Company
This is a leading company to work for with headquarters overseas, the role offers the chance to work on some phenomenal technology within the creative and video space. The Hardware Engineer will be joining a company that has had continued growth throughout the pandemic pushing the boundaries of technology innovation. What’s Required?
For this Hardware Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Experience developing complex circuits – including schematic capture, PCB design and overseeing layout
- A solid understanding of both Analogue and Digital electronics
- Experience with highspeed circuits or memory (eg – DDR, I2C, HDMI, SDI, USB)
- Knowledge of FPGAs and integrating them into the board
- Experience with testing, and debugging complex boards.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you’re a Hardware Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.