Head of AI required to join a rapidly growing Insurtech start-up in London! Their sophisticated AI software (utilising computer vision and deep learning) is already helping 7 of the largest global insurers with process automation and financial crime detection.
They're VC backed and have recently secured a large sum to finance their 'scale-up', which will add 40 heads by the end of 2021. This position will be pivotal in building on the existing Data Science function, adding 2 more Data Scientists by the end of Q1 2021.
Reporting in to the CTO, it's a strategic position which will require the following:
- An advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science or similar
- A proven track record building and managing Data Science teams
- A deep understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP and/or Neural Networks
- A strategic, operational and commercial mindset
- The ability to engage with senior stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Experience working in an AWS or Azure cloud environment
This company have made a huge impact on the insurance market in a very short timeframe. They're attracting a lot of attention from investors and are making moves now to scale up the business and enjoy a busy 12-18 months, as they add products to the suite.
Apply now if you're an experienced manager of Data Scientists with a Fintech/ Insurtech/ Finance/ Insurance background, who wants ownership over the technical direction this scale up will take. A deep insight in to AI (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP and/or Neural Networks) is a prerequisite.