This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager or Quality Lead to take the next step in their career as the Head of Quality. You will be joining a successful start-up developing wireless technology within the semiconductor industry. You will be the leader of a multi-site team and key contact for driving continuous improvement in the quality and reliability for the company.
Offering an attractive salary and open career progression, it’s an exciting opportunity to join an exciting role as Head of Quality. Responsibilities:
Your Profile & Requirements:
- Build and manage a high performing quality team supporting this company’s portfolio
- Drive DFM and DFR practices in a stage-gate NPI process
- Work directly with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied materials
- Lead failure investigation and corrective action for customer related failures, and facilitate customer quality & reliability interactions
- Experience with problem solving methodology such as Six-Sigma Black Belt, 8D, GPS etc.
- Experience in DFM and DFR in a stage-gate NPI process
- Have understanding and working knowledge of manufacturing SPC
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics.
If you would like to know more on this Head of Quality role, please feel free to contact Jordan @ IC Resources.